Information and application here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfaxWAEzCtqFuyLijETvYYlA-iBjLcYOrJcEBydSIyV6N3law/viewform
Use this form to tell us about you and your virtual submission to the parade. Please be creative as you like! You can submit a mini version of a parade float (as shown in sample video), social distance dancing/twirling or bands via Zoom call video, a picture of your family with 4th of July decorations, an animal parade – even a full size float if you so desire. Please pay attention to these rules before submitting:
– Use cellphone video
– Film in landscape (cell phone on its side)
– If you are doing a “parade style” video (i.e. moving a float or people through the field of the camera) please have the motion go from the LEFT of the field of view to the RIGHT of the field of view. If you get confused, see the sample video below
– If your group REQUIRES sound to make sense (thinking jazzercise or dance groups) please indicate that on your submission. Otherwise, please DO NOT include sound as we will be playing a common sound track during the parade
-All submissions should follow social distancing requirements/protocol – large Group videos should be done remotely with a video product like zoom. Any video that doesn’t follow social distancing cannot be included
– Video submissions should be at least 30 seconds and no more than 120 seconds (2 minutes) in length
– No profanity, no hate speech, no inappropriate attire
– Definitely feel free to highlight and promote your business or organization
– BCBA retains the right to not include any video for violating the terms above.
– Deadline for submissions is Absolutely 5PM PDT June 20, 2020 – LATE SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
– Most of all …. HAVE FUN AND SHOW US YOUR SPIRIT!